The German Language is considered the most difficult language. Whenever I met with the tourist or language lovers who love to learn different languages of the world most of them declare the German language is most difficult.
According to people who came to find work in German or to visit it as tourist have a view that German Grammar is much difficult as compared to other languages? And it is true because German Grammar contains very long words that need to be learned.
- How to Speak German?
- Find out why you want to learn the German Language?
- Language Hacks Used to learn German Fast.
- 1. Make your home look like Germany:
- 2. Use set of phrases that act as connectors:
- 3. Speak German from day one:
- 4. Learn easy parts first:
- 5. Learn German Language using modern technology:
- 6. Practice Daily:
- 7. How long does it take to learn German?
- 8. Use of German Grammar Checker:
- 9. German Grammar Checker by SEOmagnifier:
- 10. How to use this tool?
How to Speak German?
But! There are some other words that are too easy that make this language easy to learn for Non-German people.
Here in This guide, I tried to share some easy steps that I followed and learned German. Following these steps hopefully, you will be able to learn this language quickly and easily and can also give the answer to the question “Do you speak German in German?”.
Find out why you want to learn the German Language?
The first step in learning a language is to know the reason behind learning it. What is your purpose or need to learn a language?
You need to find the reason of speaking German before taking any step. It is much crucial steps to learn a language. There may be numerous reasons behind it but you have t be clear about it before taking German learning course or material to study.
Followings are some reasons that may be Your Big Why to learn German as language.
- You have family Members who speak German and you want to have a conversation with them in this language.
- You are a tourist and want to travel to the heart of Europe where you will find the natives, so it important to learn this language to have a great conversation with them.
- You are a literature lover and want to read some amazing classic German Literature.
- You are culturist and want to know about the German culture.
- There will be some other reason for you to learn German, just find it and mark it as your big why to learn German.
Language Hacks Used to learn German Fast.
Every language has it hacks that make it easy for the beginners to learn it and have full grip on the given language.
Followings are some my favorite hacks that will help you learn German in fast and easy way.
- Use SRS (Spaced Repetitions System) to learn it. Spaces Repetitions System is one of the world’s best systems to learn vocabulary and phrases of a language. It is the most effective way that can be use to learn a new vocabulary.
- The second hack that you can use in learning a language is use of Mnemonics. Mnemonics will let you to associate and recall the German words. The best way to do this is the use of imagination.
- Pomodor Technique is the one that will allow you to focus on your study. In this technique study period is divided into small laps of time. It will improve the focus and result in effective learning experience.
1. Make your home look like Germany:
The third tip to learn this language is to make your home look like mini Germany. It doesn’t mean to change your home furniture with German furniture. It means change of your computer language to bilingual or German Language. It is probably the best way to learn German.
You can also find a teacher in your city who teaches German Language. Believe it, there are multiple German communities who are living around the one and you can find one for yourself.
Start watching German television shows and movies. Start them watching with subtitles and then make sure to watch them without subtitles by the passage of time.
Listening is the most effective way for learning German fast. Researcher says that if you want to learn a new language that is not your native then listen it carefully. More you listen more will you understand and more will you learn.
2. Use set of phrases that act as connectors:
German language uses repeated words or phrases that acts as conversational connectors. These connectors are used in daily life conversation and one cannot find it in any phrasebook.
When i was introduced to the conversational connectors by a friend some years ago i got astonished. I found it the best way to speak that makes you much like native. Conversational connector’s means don’t end your answer with just one word. For example if someone ask you how’s your hotel then don’t just answer it “yeah it’s good”. Instead of it make your answer longer like yeah you asked a good question, well my hotel room is good. Thank you for your concern. Well how’s your hotel room?
Conversational connectors are the best that you can use in multiple situations like arguing with someone or when someone is opposing your point of view.
3. Speak German from day one:
After listening speaking the second most important thing that you need do if you are willing to fully overcome a language. Reading and writing is not enough if you are planning to visit a country where German is the official language and its native of the people lived there.
You need to start speaking this language from the day one. You can do this by standing in front of mirror or by recording you voice. The best way to do it is to talk with a native. You can find a persona whose native language is German by searching it in your city. You can also find a friend on social media or in real life you is willing to help you.
There are many online forums who teach to speak German Language and charge some bucks in return. Search on the Google and there you will find multiple meets up that are offering Learning of German language on regular basis. Go through a proper research and select one and go on with that for the good results.
4. Learn easy parts first:
It is where many people make a mistake. They want to start the language from the start including both hard and easy parts that make them frustrated. They thought it as a very hard language and consider it to be a waste of time.
If you are serious in learning in new language then go for it easy parts first. You don’t need to go into deep grammar and learn it. You can start with the daily phrases and famous stances.
German is much easier language than many other of world. There are numerous reasons that make it easy to learn. Some of them are listed below.
- Like Thai and Chinese language German has no tones.
- There are no liaisons in German Language which you can find in French.
- There are many same letters are present in it unlike Japanese and Korean but like in English.
- No preposition like thing is found in this language which you can find in other languages like Hungarian.
- Moreover German is a phonetic language that means you don’t need to learn how to pronounce a word. You can easily do it once you see spelling of a German language word.
5. Learn German Language using modern technology:
Technology nowadays is so much advanced that you can do almost everything by using it. Use it in your learning and enhance you capability. Using technology means use of videos and audios.
You can use German movies, songs, Tele shows or can get online video courses that will help you in learning German language. You can use social media for learning this amazing language. Social which is followed by billions of people around the world where you can multiple people like, make them friends and get mutual benefits from them.
6. Practice Daily:
Most people thought that practice does not need in learning a new language which is wrong. It is an admitted fact that no matter how much a thing is easy to do if does not practice it daily then you will not be able to have full control on it. So, add practice of German language in your daily routine and act on it strictly.
You do not need to give a lot time to practice. Only 10-15 minutes a day are enough and you can see a visible change after some days. Practice includes speaking and writing of the German Language daily, so that, you can speak it with proud in front of your family members.
7. How long does it take to learn German?
Well! Learning a language is nearly depending on the interest level of the person who is willing to learn. There are many other factors like practice, making corrections, using hacks but the one that is above all is the interest. If you do not have your mind learning the German language than it will too long to learn or you may never learn it.
But if you want to learn it by all means than you can learn in few days. It’s purely depending on you that what you want when you want. Once you decide you are ready to go.
8. Use of German Grammar Checker:
If you still find some difficulty in German Grammar than you can make use of internet and can find many online grammar checker tools that will let you make your German Grammar accurate and help you in learning this language with correct Grammar. One of the best grammar checkers is German Grammar Checker offered by the SEOmagnifier.
9. German Grammar Checker by SEOmagnifier:
The online world is full of fake German Grammar Checker that will increase your headache and lowered your passion to learn a new language. In this world of fake software’s/applications, there is one Grammar checker which is offered by a well-known SEO tools company. It is much reliable and accurate one.
This German Checker will allow you check the paragraph or essay that you write in German for grammar mistakes. It will ultimately increase your understanding towards German Grammar and you will make fewer mistakes than before.
10. How to use this tool?
It is a free tool that cost you nothing expect your little time that you may lose by searching fake grammar apps. It is the fastest way to learn German Grammar.
To use this you just simply need to go to SEO Magnifier. There you can see a list of tools that are used by multiple online users for different purposes. Search for German Grammar in the search box or you can get access by clicking this.
Once you access to the tool you just need to paste your essay into the box shows on screen. Then press the check button and this tool will start doing his job. It highlights the grammar mistakes and allows you to make corrections by selecting the options given there.
This tool is gift and ultimate hack to improve your grammar or to make your essays grammar free if you are German language student. It is a reliable tool that gives 100% accurate result and a chance to make your text free of grammar mistakes.
Final Words: Now you have read the ultimate guide to learn German in which I discuss steps or ways that I personally followed and got result in days instead of months. All these steps are the basic and considered as first step in learning a language. Once you follow them you will have much grip on the German Language and it will no longer a mystery for you.
After acting upon these steps you will not consider the German language as hard one and you will love to learn it. You can also teach you friends after learning it first.
I tried to give all the answers and hacks about learning a German language. Hopefully you like it and give it a worth reading. Thanks a lot for you time and concern to us. Please leave us a comment if you like this Guide to learning German language in easy steps.