“Content is king”, this is one of the most well known and oft-repeated words in the world of SEO. SEO specialists and web experts know that without quality content, your website is as good as dead. But we are not here to talk about the “Experts” here, so what does this phrase mean for a non-technical person who is just entering the field of internet marketing?
Why Fresh content matters in SEO And come up with 100% Organic content?
Fresh content is one of the biggest ranking factors and has always been kind of like a centre point to all search engine optimization strategies. Frequent Quality content helps build and maintain a good position for your website is Search Engine Result Pages SERPs.
Why you need to frequently create fresh content for your website
- Google craves new Updates that you do on your webpage and frequent content update is one of the best strategies that you can use for high rank in Google search engine
- It is recommended that you update your website content once a day or at least 2-3 times a week because content posting frequency is carefully analyzed by Google
- Fresh content increases your Page Authority (PA) in the eyes of Google
- People only read online content if they believe that it can add value to them. If you can’t do that then your whole SEO strategy is basically is basically useless
- Diverse content would include more keywords that have the potential of getting ranked
How you can start writing 100% Fresh and Organic Content:
- Firstly, you need to do an in-depth keyword research to see what people are currently looking for
- Then select a few keywords that you find most appropriate
- Then you need to brainstorm about the ideas that you’d cover in your content
- When you begin writing, try to use simple terms as the content rephrase tool that people may understand easily
- You should always, always, use a value-driven approach while writing. That is the content should add value to its consumers.
- You need to do proper research about that thing that you are planning on writing and give your visitors the exact facts and figures
- Always stay on point. Don’t be a dabbler just to make your content lengthier
- Focus on Quality, not quantity
Conclusion: This SEOMagnifier guide should be enough to get you started with the process of creating 100% Fresh Content. Coming up with unique content is not easy, especially when you need to do that on day to day basis, but that’s how it is. You need to do that no matter what. You should try reading about different ways in which you can express your thoughts. Use of enriched vocabulary is highly recommended.
Frequent Fresh Content is one of the biggest ranking factors and it is an intrinsic part of every Digital Marketing Mix. In fact, it is impossible to get a good place in search engines if you haven’t thought about a decent content marketing strategy for your website. Fresh, value-driven content sets your website apart as compared with the competition.